FOR SALE or FOR RENT: EYESEA, Ex Spirit of Hungary
EYESEA, Ex Spirit of Hungary, launched in 2014, for sale or for rent, 8th at the Vendée Globe 2016
The latest of the IMOCAs to be launched without foils.
Maintained with care in 2018 and 2019.
Can be seen in Les Sables d'Olonne.
Set in drydock, inside in November 2019.
Built and developed by Nandor Fa, 5 world tours to his credit.
This boat is the best and healthiest to complete a Vendee Globe, for a 1st IMOCA program or to do crew races.
It has more space inside and can be easily fitted out for the Ocean Race.
Very well thought out boat and well finished in all the details.
- 2019 Gauge Certificate
- Complete boat, B&G electronics, 2 Hydrogenerators, lithium batteries
- All safety equipment for the gauge
- New keel sail in 2019
- Certificate of conformity of mast and keel 2019
- Spare sails and lots of spare material
- Architect: Nandor Fa / Attila Dery-Hu
- Manufacturer: Pauger Carbon LTD / Fa Hajo LTD
Inventory, price and information, Denis Van Weynbergh
Mobile: 00 32 473 888 100