FOR SALE : IMOCA STARK ex. AVIVA
Available after Vendée Globe 2020-2021
Architect: Owen Clarke Design
Launch: December 2007
Construction: Hakes Marine, Wellington, New-Zealand
Former names: Aviva, Ariel II
A BOAT WITH EXCELLENT POTENTIAL
Built for Dee Caffari. Sailed in 2008-2011 and 2018-2021 only.
Major refit in 2018 by Lighthouse Yacht Services. Since then the boat has been raced and sailed conservatively meaning she has not been pushed to her limits.
• 2020/OneSails: mainsail, solent and staysail, made to last two rounds around the world
• Good condition second hand Code 0, fractional jibtop and small furling gennaker from Malizia
• New keel designed by Merf Owen (2020) as well as new bulb and in that sense boat is ready for foils.
ENGINE AND ELECTRICITY
• Balmar XT170 supercharger = 210 amp + additional 90 amp SuperB lithium battery.
• Lombardini, installed as non used in August 2020 (factory date 2016)
• 3 Super B-lithium batteries and one Super B-start battery, Mastervolt shore chargers for house batteries and start battery and Mastervolt controller all new from 2018
• 5 Solbian solar panels
• 2 Watt&Sea hydro generator racing versions
• B&G H5000 with to independent systems including processors
• Halo24 radar
• New VHF and AIS
• Second satcom system FBB250 (first is Iridium Certus, Imoca deal)
• With lot’s of more stuff included like spares and tools inside and among them she has a full spare set of C-Tech battens.
• Extended roof/cover, 2020
• VAT paid.
• 2020 IMOCA Class Certificate.
2008-2009 Vendée Globe
2009 Transat Jacques Vabre
2010-2011 Barcelona World Race
2018 Route du Rhum
2019 Bermudes 1000 Race
2019 Transat Jacques Vabre
2020-2021 Vendée Globe
Information, inventory and prices:
ARI HUUSELA OCEAN RACING